What do we want our curriculum to achieve?
- Children are confident to try new activities and say why they like some activities more than others
- They are confident to speak in a familiar group, will talk about their ideas, and will choose the resources they need for their chosen activities
- Say when they do or don’t need help
- Be able to work as part of a group or class and understand and follow the rules. They adjust their behaviour to different situations and take changes of routine in their stride
- Play cooperatively, taking turns with others
- Take account of one another’s ideas about how to organise an activity
- Show sensitivity to others’ needs and feelings and form positive relationships with adults and other children
How will we fulfil this?